The easier, smarter solution
The MultiChoice® 403(b) Plan from Confidential Planning provides you with third-party administration, open architecture, and low cost mutual funds coupled with local service. It’s a turnkey solution designed from the ground up to assist you in meeting fiduciary concerns while relieving the administrative burden associated with a multi-provider model.
The choice is yours
- You decide if your plan will permit exchanges among vendors. If so, you enter into an agreement with each vendor.
- You establish a written document that covers both required elements and optional features of your district’s plan.
- You provide an annual notice to all eligible employees giving them the option to participate in the plan.
- You review the hours worked by your part-time employees giving them the option to participate in the plan.
- You review your plan’s administrative procedures such as eligibility, hardships, transfers, loans and qualified domestic relations orders to ensure they comply with the new 403(b) regulations.
- You monitor investment options for performance and investor suitability.
- You coordinate participant education with each vendor in your plan.
- You answer participant questions.
- You process ongoing paperwork such as salary deferral and investment changes.
- You incur the continually increasing expenses associated with a multi-provider plan.
- You assume sole fiduciary responsibility.